If you own or are the letting or managing agent for a property or properties, whether it is used for residential or commercial purposes or whether it is occupied or unoccupied, Winchester Hawkins can provide you wit the insurance cover that you need. We will tailor the insurance cover to ensure that you have exactly the right level of insurance to meet your individual needs and the obligations that you may have. Rest assured, we will deliver the package most appropriate to you.

Businesses and Trades Covered
  • Residential Property Owners (Occupied and Unoccupied)
  • Commercial Property Owners (Occupied and Unoccupied)
  • Letting Agents
  • Managing Agents
  • Resident Commitees

Examples of Insurance Cover
  • Business Interruption
  • Directors’ and Officers’
  • Employers’ Liability
  • Engineering including Engineering Inspection
  • Legal Expenses
  • Property Damage including Buildings and Contents
  • Public and Products Liability
  • Terrorism


Contact Us

14 Free Trade Wharf
340 The Highway
London E1W 3ES

020 7702 7785

020 7265 8880


Personal Insurance

Quote and Buy, get a quote!